I've decided that some of these horrible (and horribly funny) pick-up lines that I've received via internet dating site are really worth sharing. Mind you, this is ALL that their messages contained.
"Your teeth VS mine would be quite a battle. We could put it on UFC or something and take cuts from bookies after we stage it. If you wanna make some easy money on the side."
"You look a lot like my girlfriend. Dark hair, really pretty..."
"I like casual sex, how about you?"
"Don't worry, I just deleted a bunch of messages so my inbox won't be full when you start writing me every day."
"How do you feel about the semicolon?"
"What kind of purses do you like?"
"Heya, toots. How do your feet smell?"
"The Gazelle is the shittiest animal on the planet. Do they exist for any other reason other than to be pounced on and eaten by shit on the National Geographic channel?"

No comments:
Post a Comment